LONDON CHILDREN’S BALLET
Welcome to the London Children’s Ballet (LCB) website and online shop found at: (www.londonchildrensballet.com).
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither LCB nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to LCB. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to LCB, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
• In order to complete your purchase or registration, you will need to click the box marked “Accept”. If you do not accept, your transaction will not be completed.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Delivery of orders placed online will take place within 5 - 10 working days subject to availability. International orders may take longer dependant on shipping times and local postal arrangements. The only exception to this will be over extended periods when office is closed such as Christmas and New Year. Should any items ordered be out of stock, you will be contacted by email. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact the LCB at admin@londonchildren’sballet.com, or on +44 (0) 208 969 1555.
You may cancel an order at any time within 7 working days, beginning on the day after you receive the products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our refunds policy (please see below). Please be aware that this does not apply to ticket bookings purchased for LCB performances through our Premiere Ticket Committee, the Sadler’s Wells website or other venues or on any online registrations for auditions or workshops.
To cancel an order, please contact London Children’s Ballet by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0) 208 969 1555.
You will also need to return the product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a legal right to claim compensation from you. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Full details of how to return goods can be found in the 'Returns' section below.
Delivery charges will not be refunded if you cancel or return your order unless the product is faulty or does not fit the description given.
Returns can be made for any faulty merchandise received. Should you wish to return a faulty item, you should inform LCB of your wish to do so within 14 days of receipt, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange delivery by a secure method. Please include a copy of the delivery note or invoice in the package. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Returns should be addressed as follows:
London Children’s Ballet
73 St Charles Square
The London Children’s Ballet is a registered charitable trust registered under no. 102645.
Our main trading address is 73 St Charles Square, London, W10 6EJ.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website.